On May 30, 2018, I wrote about the why and how of NotesTaken.
- This is a personal site
- No affiliate links or advertisements
- Maybe some year I’ll have a book to sell (doubt it).
- Just don’t know… see what happens
- I live in small town Western Washington State, USA.
- semi rural
- lots of retirement aged people
- I’ve had a few websites in the past.
- Long ago wrote the HTML and though hyperlinks were cutting edge
- Used FrontPage and made sites on motorcycle trips or classes I wanted to promote
- The last two were on Android & Low Carb eating.
- There was a 50 episode podcast in there too.
- Categories for the blog–Little, Big, Surprise
- Little—What I had for breakfast and why that’s a significant post
- Little—May be a happy, sad, mad, glad reflection
- Big—Judy died. Reflections for me and you
- Big—Key findings on living
- Surprise—Discoveries along the way useful to me and you, I hope
Stop By—See What Develops
More Tidbits — Aug 12 to Sept 18 for Notes Taken
- Over 8000 word in 20 posts
- More confident writing
- Basic organization menus and the like done
- Broadened range of posts
- App review
- Garden post with audio
- Got secure sockets protection running
- Reacquainted myself
- Hindenburg & Auphonic (audio apps)
- Me > BlueYeti > iMac > Hindenburg > Auphonic > Studio Press ISP > WordPress > Web > You
- Installed Soliloquy and Optimize Database plugins for WP
- Discovered Ulysses a new text editor
- Learned MindNode works with Ulysses
- Continue to explore range and style of posts
- Continue garden posts for a year or so
- improve pictures
- improve slider (if used)
- Build a email list
- Get enough readers to merit a email list
- Keep trying new ideas and