- What’s on your mind? — Michael Bungay StainerAnd what else?
- And what else?
- Your eulogy? — Changes Desired?
- What are you working on? — Austin Kleon.
- Do you agree?
If you are depressed, you are living in the past.
If you are anxious, you are living in the future.
If you are at peace, you are living in the present ― Lao Tzu
- What do you say yes to?
- Warty do you say no to?
Don’t impose a property tax on a burned-out village. — Rumi
- What’s another way of looking at this?
- What are willing to struggle for? — Mark Mansion
- Why? (The reason to do or to believe. ) Philosophy Now
- By doing this, what are you saying no to?
Everyone,” Moynihan liked to say, “is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.